Here at Vitrocsa we are on the lookout for enthusiastic, talented people to join our team. If you think this sounds like you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paid Architect Student internship
VITROCSA is offering a paid internship for a creative architectural students who loves construction and modern design, we are based in Barnes, London. VITROCSA is looking for a UK resident architectural student/year out, willing to work on real time projects in a growing company that offers a great team oriented working environment.
The candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- be a student of an architectural or related degree/course
- AutoCAD proficient, experience with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, 3DS Max and other imaging software, a bonus ability to create 3D models and photo-like renderings to assist with marketing
- ability to work in a project team collaborative atmosphere
- excellent written and spoken English is essential
Tasks and responsibilities will also include:
- assisting with the construction details for our projects
- making quotations and answering technical queries of our clients.
Please note, this is not a position for fully-qualified architects.
Interested candidates should send examples of your most impressive work, a resume, and a cover letter to tell us how you will make a difference to our company.
Send all documents via email to email@example.com