Vitrocsa guillotine windows allow panels to open based on a unique counter weight stainless steel bearing system. The windows operate with easy handling up and down allowing the product to also be used as a walk through system. A motorisation option is also available for this unique product.
Tracks and Frames
- Recessed and concealed within the floor, wall and ceiling
- High precision, smooth counterweight operation
- Slim 20mm sliding profile
- Single, Double, Triple
- Panel size up to 500kg
- Drainage options available
- Drain system built into the tracks
- Aircraft grade aluminium anodised in 25 microns (natural)
- Bespoke coloured anodising in 25 microns
- Powder coating in RAL colours
- Suitable for diverse environments with 10 year warranty
- Various locking mechanisms available
- Lower panel may be configured to lower into the ground
- Stainless steel rollers bearings fitted within the tracks
- Smooth, easy operation.
- Motorisation - Push button motorisation can be concealed within the structure
- Locks - Various options available for locking mechanisms including electric locking
- Screens - Any material can be fit to our profiles including timber, stone and steel panels
- Aluminium and stainless steel parts require minimal maintenance and can be done with ease with our removable tracks.
- Extreme reliability and durability keeps maintenance to a minimum.
- Thermally broken tracks and frames ensure highest performance ratings
- Extremely high thermal insulation in profiles and in frames to maximise energy and cost efficiency
- Extreme air and water resistance ideal for ocean fronts
- Well suited for harsh environments and extreme weather conditions
- Options for energy or cost efficiency, and meeting BASIX requirements are achieved using single, double and triple glazing