In the fixed or pivoting options, the width of the vertical profile is 18 mm. Locking and sealing is assured by a mobile rack blade or cylinder with key.
Using 32 mm or 44 mm double or triple glazing, the Vitrocsa TH+ range is for sliding window surfaces up to 18 m².
The excellent insulating properties of the profiles, in combinations with the glass, enable current low energy consumption standards to be met.
Rail + Frames
- Embedded and concealed in the floor, wall and ceiling.
- Frame just 140 mm wide for a Birail (Mono: 64 mm + 12 seal).
- Saline treatment specially adapted for costal projects.
- 20 mm.
- Reinforced for very windy locations or installation at high altitudes.
- Pivoting (up to 12m² ).
- A system with two identical glass panes which counter-balance one another.
- A counterweight system on the side (integrated into the finishes) which enable an infinite range of configurations.
- Standard closure mechanism (029, 035, 005).
- Two point closure button.
- Aluminum handle.
- Range of options for electric closure.
- 32 mm or 44 mm.
- Panel size up to 18 m² (6 x 3.1 m) vertical or horizontal.