Vitrocsa sliding windows and doors are the highest performing product on the market designed with a unique stainless steel bearing system allowing panels to freely glide with the push of a finger.
Frames and Tracks
- Recessed and concealed within the floor, wall and ceiling
- Conceal tracks within the flooring material for continuous finish between inside and out
- The slimmest tracks available start at 32mm wide
- Eliminates visible tracks at the threshold
- Single, Double, Triple
- Allows large glass sections up to 18m² and 6m high
- Aircraft grade aluminium in anodised 25 microns (natural)
- Bespoke coloured anodising in 25 microns
- Powder coating in RAL colours
- Suitable for diverse environments with 10 year warranty
- Button-locking in 3 point locking system
- Drainage options available
- Drain system built into track
- Stainless steel rollers within aluminium frames fitted within the tracks
- Smooth, easy one finger operation
- Motorisation - Push button motorisation can be concealed within the structure.
- Locks - Various options available for locking mechanisms including electric locking.
- Trickle air vent - Allows for a continuous flow of fresh air without a security risk
- Flyscreens - Our profiles can be fit with flyscreens so they will work the same as glass sliding panels.
- Screens - Any material can be fit to our profiles including timber, stone and steel panels
- Partitions - A simplified sliding system is available for internal use
- Curving - A curved sliding system is available in single and double glazed
- Aluminium and stainless steel parts require minimal maintenance and can be done with ease with our removable tracks.
- Extreme reliability and durability keeps maintenance to a minimum.
- Swiss compliance with wind loads up to 366kms
- Thermally broken tracks and frames ensure highest performance ratings
- Extremely high thermal insulation in profiles and in frames to maximise energy and cost efficiency
- Withstands cyclonic wind loads, exceeding standard testing up to 360km per hour winds.
- Extreme air and water resistance ideal for ocean fronts
- Well suited for harsh environments and extreme weather conditions
- Options for energy or cost efficiency, and meeting BASIX requirements are achieved using single, double and triple glazing