Using 32 mm or 44 mm double or triple glazing, the Vitrocsa TH+ range is for sliding window surfaces up to 18 m². The excellent insulating properties of the profiles, in combinations with the glass, enable current low energy consumption standards to be met.
Rail + Frames
- Recessed and flush in the floor, wall and ceiling.
- Frame just 140 mm wide for a Birail (Mono: 64 mm + 12 seal).
- Saline treatment specially adapted for costal projects.
- 20 mm.
- Reinforced for very windy locations or installation at high altitudes.
- Standard sliding frame (up to 18 m²).
- Fixed (up to 18 m²).
- Open angle Pocket Motorisation.
- Mosquito net.
- Standard closure mechanism (029, 035, 005).
- Two point closure button.
- Range of options for electric closure.
- 32 mm or 44 mm.
- Panel size up to 18 m² (6 x 3.1 m) vertical or horizontal.