Our new Turnable Corner system has been developed to optimise space by using a roller principle which completely frees up the glazed components. This major architectural solution frees up surface and corner space by enabling the panes to be stored in a dedicated area.
The glass panel can be dimensioned up to a surface area of 6 m² with a weight of 250 kg.
TURNABLE TH+ RANGE
Using 32 or 44 mm double or triple glazing, the Vitrocsa TH+ range is for sliding window surfaces up to 18 m².
The excellent insulating properties of the profiles, in combinations with the glass, enable current low energy consumption standards to be met.
Rail + Frames
- Embedded and concealed in the floor, wall and ceiling
- Frame just 140 mm wide for a Birail (Mono: 64 mm + 12 seal)
- Saline treatment specially adapted for costal projects
- Standard closure mechanism (029, 035, 005)
- Two point closure button
- Range of options for electric closure
- 20 mm
- Reinforced for very windy locations or installation at high altitudes
- 32 mm or 44mm
- Panel size up to 6 m²
- Turnable Corner (up to 250 kg per pane, 6 m²)
- Invisible ceiling finish available as an option