In the fixed or pivoting options, the width of the vertical profile is 18 mm. Locking and sealing assured by a mobile rack blade or cylinder with key.
PIVOT TH+ RANGE
Using 32 or 44 mm double or triple glazing, the Vitrocsa TH+ range is for sliding window surfaces up to 18 m².
The excellent insulating properties of the profiles, in combinations with the glass, enable current low energy consumption standards to be met.
Rail + Frames
- Embedded and concealed in the floor, wall and ceiling
- Frame just 140 mm wide for a Birail (Mono: 64 mm + 12 seal)
- Saline treatment specially adapted for costal projects
- Standard closure mechanism (029, 035, 005)
- Two point closure button
- Aluminum handle
- Range of options for electric closure
- 20 mm
- Reinforced for very windy locations or installation at high altitudes
- 32 mm or 44 mm
- Panel size up to 18 m² (6 x 3.1 m) vertical or horizontal
- Pivoting (up to 12m² )
- A system with two identical glass panes which counter-balance one another;
- A counterweight system on the side (integrated into the finishes) which enable an infinite range of configurations.